Lifesystems Winter Sports Pro First Aid Kit
The Lifesystems Winter Sports Pro First Aid Kit is the most comprehensive first aid kit in the Lifesystems range. You can deal with most common injures that may occur while out on your winter adventures!
1 available for despatch today!
Order before 4pm today for expected delivery on Saturday 30th May 2020.
The Lifesystems Winter Sports Pro First Aid Kit is designed for family or group trips. This kit is the most comprehensive winter first aid kit made by Lifesystems. Its contents including a wide range of medical essentials for treating blisters and most minor injuries as well as medication ideal for dealing with those all too familiar aches and pains whilst on a winter adventure.
Lifesystems Mountain First Aid Kit contains
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 1 x Lifesystems Thermal Blanket
- 1 x Sun Cream combi-stick
- 1 x Twin pack hand warmers
- 2 x Medical grade vinyl gloves (Size large)
- 1 x Paramedic shears (18cm x 9.5cm; Blade 6cm)
- Reusable spot check thermometer
- 1 x Deep Heat 30g Tube
- 1 x Glow Stick
- 16 x Paracetamol Tablets (UK Only)
- 16 xIbuprofen 200mc coated tablets (UK Only)
- 2 x White open woven bandage (7.5cm x 5m)
- 1 x Cotton crepe bandage (7.5cm x 4.5m)
- 1 x Cotton triangular bandage (90cm x 90cm x 1.27m)
- 1 x Elasticated cohesive bandage (5cm x 4.5m)
Preparations, Disposables and Tapes
- 1 x Zinc oxide tape with spool (2.5cm x 2m)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 6 x Alcohol free cleansing wipes
- 1 x Resuscitation face-shield
- 1 x Sterile medium wound dressing
- 1 x Sterile small eyepad dressing
- 2 x Sterile low-adherent dressing (5cm x 5cm)
- 2 x Sterile low-adherent dressing (10cm x 10cm)
- 10 x Sterile non-woven swabs (gauze) (5cm x 5cm)
- 1 x Assorted pack plasters (contains 10)
- 6 x Wound closure strips
- 6 x Sterile blister plaster
|Dimensions||190 x 140 x 95 mm|
|material||Loc-Top Waterproof Bag|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day (if ordered before 4pm), however, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us up to 10 working days to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are shipped by DHL.
Orders under £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch and any orders over £75 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Easy, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item? No problem, just package the unwanted items up and click the link below. Then follow the steps to produce a pre-paid returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund within 7 working days.