Vango Ascott 500 – Discontinued
The Vango Ascott 500 is a great 5 person tent for weekend adventures with friends and family. This tent is packed with features to make your camping trip a lot more comfortable, no matter the weather!
The Vango Ascott 500 is a three pole tunnel tent, perfect for weekend camping adventures. This tent features a fully sewn-in groundsheet, fully taped seam, waterproof flysheet along with a main door entrance cover, preventing rain from falling into the spacious living area. The Ascott has a large, spacious living area along with a large sleeping area, great for adventures with friends and family.
Vango Ascott 500
- All flysheet seams are factory tapes – providing a watertight seal
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Diamond clear windows – maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics – meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Cable entry point with tidies – zipped entry point for a power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern hanging points – conveniently positioned to attach your light
- An adaptable doorstep which can easily be dropped to ground level, allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance
- Fully sewn-in groundsheet 0 adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment – the groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all-round protection
- Waterproof PE groundsheet in bedrooms – provide a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent – darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Covered entrance – gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Easypack carry bag – oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High visibility guylines – easy to see in low light conditions
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
|Pitching Time||17 mins|
|Packsize||73 x 28 x 28 cm|
|Capacity||5 Person Tent|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.