Vango Atlas Junior
The Vango Atlas Junior is the ideal sleeping bag for kids venturing out on their first camping trip, or sleep-over with friends. The Atlas Junior has a comfortable 8.5 TOG rating which gives it a recommended temperature range of 10°C – 20°C.
The Vango Atlas Junior is the ideal summer sleeping bag for kids venturing out on their first camping trip, or sleep-over with friends. The Atlas Junior has a comfortable 9.5 TOG rating which gives it a recommended temperature range of 10°C – 20°C.
Vango Atlas Junior
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested – Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops – Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Head Rest – Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag – Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip – Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- ThermoLock Pro Insulation – Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Woven Zip Puller – Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
|Packsize||37 x 21 x 21 cm|
|Suggested Usage Max||20°|
|Internal Length||148 cm|
|Suggested Usage Min||10°|
|Max User Height||145 cm|
|Internal Foot Width||43 cm|
|Fill Type||30% Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre/70% Polyester Fill|
|External Chest Width||66 cm|
|Internal Chest Width||64 cm|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day (if ordered before 4pm), however, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us up to 10 working days to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are shipped by DHL.
Orders under £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch and any orders over £75 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Easy, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item? No problem, just package the unwanted items up and click the link below. Then follow the steps to produce a pre-paid returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund within 7 working days.