Vango Avington 600XL – Discontinued
The Vango Avington 600XL tent is the ideal tent for family and friends camping adventures. This tent has a pre-attached front extension to help you relax in nature with a little added protection from the whether, rain or shine!
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Avington 600XL is a stylish, compact and function tunnel tent, which is perfect for family camping adventures. This tent is packed with features to make your next camping trip that bit more comfortable! Including, a sewn-in groundsheet providing a bug and draught free space, a lights-out inner to help you get a great nights sleep along with a pre-attached extension to create a great space for food preparations or relaxing.
Vango Avington 600XL
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Sentinel Dura – Our new Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet – Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Pre-attached Front Extension – Provides extra covered space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Covered Side Door – Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent and prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Multiple Entry Points – Provides flexibility and increased airflow within the tent
- Flat Front Living Area – Maximum living space within the tent
- Cable Entry with Tidies – Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- High Cable Entry – Allows you to neatly run electrical cables out into the awning area at the front of the tent
- Bedroom Pockets – Keep all your essentials neatly stored away with the conveniently positioned pockets
- Lights-out Inner – Helps block out early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn’t need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Toggled Inner Divider – Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Queen Bedrooms – Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Double Section Living Area – You are sure to have plently of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
- Toggled Privacy Curtains – Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Diamond Clear Windows – Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango AirZone – Our unique ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating in your tent, reducing condensation
- TBS® II – Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Expandable Carry Bag – An oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps to reduce the overall pack size
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors – Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled poles – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
|Pitching Time||20 mins|
|Packsize||70 x 32 x 32 cm|
|Capacity||6 Person Tent|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.