Vango Banshee XD 300 – Discontinued
The Vango Banshee XD 300 is a great trekking and hiking tent. Ideal for those adventures where you need to carry your shelter on your back during the day, this tent is super quick to pitch, so in the matter of minutes you have shelter.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Banshee XD 300 balances pack weight, pack size and living space perfectly. The Banshee is a fantastic trekking and wild camping tent. This tent is packed with features including super-strong fly and ground sheet, along with TBS technology and a pole repair kit, meaning you will be prepared for whatever your adventure throws at you. The Banshee is part of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Recommended Kit and The Scout Association Recommended Kit, meaning it has met requirements to be a great product for D of E expeditions and Scouting adventures.
Vango Banshee XD 300
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles – Extremely high-quality poles made with acid-free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light
- Tunnel tent – Style provides the greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together – Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Pre-angled poles – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- XD specification – Upgraded specification designed for situations where extra durability is required
- Extra strong thicker pegs
- Extra durable size 10 zip
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System – increases tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS® II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides a watertight seal
- Protex® 75D 5,000mm XD Ripstop Polyester Flysheet – highly waterproof and extremely durable fabric
- 150 denier, 6,000mm polyester Oxford XD groundsheet – Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Breathable ripstop inner fabric – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep. Ripstop weave for extended durability
- Twin flysheet doors – Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- O-shaped inner doors – Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Internal storage pockets – Provides convenient storage within the inner tent. Keep essentials close to hand
- Fastpack tent bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points – On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines – Provides high visibility in low light
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
|Pitching Time||7 mins|
|Packsize||46 x 18 x 18 cm|
|Capacity||3 Person Tent|
|Recommendations and Awards|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.