Vango F10 Alplite 35 – Discontinued
The Vango F10 Alplite 35 is a lightweight rucksack ideal for technical accents. This bag has a fixed back and is made from extremely durable ripstop nylon to withstand anything your adventure may throw at you!
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango F10 Alplite 35 is a super lightweight sack for technical expeditions. This bag has been built on the foundation of the award-winning and widely applauded F10 Alpine. The Alplite 35 is a minimalistic and customisable bag that utilises a lighter body of 210D ripstop nylon fabric allowing you to make more of your fast and light trips.
Vango F10 Alplite 35
- Accessory pack – attachment point
- Includes adjustable chest strap
- Axe attachments – Elastic cord with plastic adjusting component
- Compression straps – 2 x 10mm webbing with release buckles and adjusters
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Duraflex components – strong and reliable
- Elastic, cord clips and adjuster – allow attachment of sleep mat to front pack
- Internal pocket – provides convenient storage for small items
- Key clip inside pocket – secures keys in known position
- Moulded EVA back panel – comfortable, lightweight and shaped for ventilation
- Rope strap – connects over the lid of the rucksack to secure load
- Ski straps – 2 x 25mm webbing with release buckles and Hypalon patch
- Top lid with zip pocket – provides easy access and safe storage for small items
- Includes removable webbing hip belt
- Excel 210D double line ripstop nylon – exceptionally high-quality polyamide; lightweight, strong and durable with a double ripstop weave for additional tear-proof strength
- High strength durable zips – prevents water ingress
- Small water resistant zip which allows access to small items stored at the bottom of the pack
|Rucksack Dimensions||17 x 60 x 28 cm|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.