Vango F10 Arete 2 – Discontinued
The Vango F10 Arete 2 is a great tent to withstand the elements on your next mountain adventure. With its sharp profile, this tent is incredibily stabile in most of the toughest winds!
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango F10 Arete 2 is part of the Force 10 Series, designed specifically for technical pursuits and adventures in the hills and mountains. The Arete has a sharp profile, offering great stability, literally slicing through strong winders in the most adverse weather. This ultra lightweight tent has remarkable headroom, considering its shape, making it comfortable to be in. Tested in Scotland, this tent has been constructed to help you make the most out of the mountains.
Vango F10 Arete 2
- F10 Series Hub Pole Structure – connecting poles at crossover points with F10 Hub – provides increased pitching efficiency and strength
- 20D Ripstop siliconised nylon 5000mm – weighing 42 g/m2, this is an extremely light, durable and waterproof fabric
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles – extremely high-quality poles made from acid-free processing by Yunan – these poles provides excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light
- Inner first pitching – simple and quick to pitch – allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- 70D nylon 6000mm groundsheet – highly durable and waterproof
- 15D 28 gsm breathable nylon inner tent
- O-shaped inner doors – easy to open with one hand
- Flysheet door vent – open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fastpack tent bag – oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lock guyline runners – lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points – on pegging points for visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams – all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
|Pitching Time||5 mins|
|Packsize||47 x 14 x 14 cm|
|Capacity||2 Person Tent|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.