Vango F10 GR 45:50 – Discontinued
The Vango GR 45:50 is a technical rucksack ideal for climbing and trekking, alike. This rucksack is made to withstand the elements, made from extremely durable Excel 210D RipStop Nylon.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango F10 GR 45:50 is part of the Force 10 range – ideal for technical pursuits. The GR has been designed to combine the simplicity of a climbing pack, with the functionality of a more sophisticated trekking rucksack. This bag has been constructed from a lightweight RipStop Nylon, with an adjustable back system, so you can get the perfect fit ready for your adventure.
Vango F10 GR 45:50
- Alp-Fit back system – a comfortable and innovative back system – adjustable via a secure hook and loop system
- Excel 210D RipStop Nylon – exceptionally high-quality polyamide – lightweight, strong and durable with a double RipStop weave for additional tear-proof strength
- Zipped access via the front of the pack – easy access to items stored in the middle of the pack
- Waterproof rain cover with reflective print included
- Includes adjustable chest strap
- Ergonomic padded hip belt – shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Dual side compression straps – stabilise rucksack contents
- Laser cut, highly reflective panels for added visibility in poor conditions
- Extendable gaiter – provides additional pack space and protection of contents from the elements
- Floating lid – expand capacity when carrying larger loads
- Duraflex buckles – strong and reliable
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments – for carrying essential safety gear
- SBS zips – high quality, durable zips
- Pro-weave front pocket – great for stashing jackets, helmets and other essentials
- Pro-weave side pockets – constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- AirMesh on rucksack straps – allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- High strength durable zips – prevents water ingress
- Sternum strap – provides a secure fit
- Top lid with zip pocket – provides easy access and safe storage for small items
|Rucksack Dimensions||31 x 66 x 30 cm|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.