Vango F10 Hut 35 – Discontinued
The Vango F10 Hut 35 is part of the Force 10 range, specifically designed for technical pursuits and adventures. This rucksack is ideal for overnight expeditions in the mountains, packed with features to make your adventure a little easier.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango F10 Hut 35 rucksack has been inspired by the Alpine tradition of trekking hut to hut through the mountains. This rucksack is an all season bag, ideal for day hikes and overnight trips. Fitted with the innovative AirAdjust back system, which is ventilated along with adjustable. The lid is zip down, making it easy to open at any part of the rucksack or roll back for complete access.
Vango F10 Hut 35
- Alp-Adjust ventilated back system – allows the user to adjust the harness to fit, the concave frame positions the pack away from the user to allow warm air to escape – minimising the curvature inside the pack, whilst retaining maximum ventilation
- Excel 210D RipStop Nylon – exceptionally high quality polyamide – lightweight, strong and durable with a double RipStop weave for additional tear-proof strength
- Ergonomic padded hip belt – shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- AirMesh on rucksack straps – allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Wide access zip – a much larger zip opening for easier access to the main compartment
- Waterproof rain cover with reflective print included
- Duraflex buckles – strong and reliable
- Sternum strap – provides a secure fit
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Compatible with most hydration packs
- Top lid zip pocket – provides easy access and safe storage for small items
- Pro-weave side pockets – constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material
- SBS zips – high quality and durable zips
- Dual side compression straps – stabilise rucksack contents
- Laser cut, highly reflective panels for added visibility in poor conditions
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments – for carrying essential safety gear
|Rucksack Dimensions||31 x 66 x 35 cm|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.