Vango F10 Makalu 2 – Discontinued
The Vango F10 Makalu 2 tent is part of the Force 10 Series, specifically designed for mountain adventures. This 2 man tent is the ideal home from home, providing invaluable protection and shelter from the elements.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango F10 Makalu 2 is the perfect tent for those seeking adventure out in the wilds. This tent is fantastic for providing shelter and security fast. Part of the Force 10 Series, this tent has been designed specifically for technical pursuits and adventures. The Makalu has been constructed from 20 denier Ripstop nylon and ultra lightweight Yunan poles, to be a great lightweight tent. Featuring a gear loft, side storage and efficient ventilation, to make this tent a home from home whilst in the wilds.
Vango F10 Makalu 2
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles – Extremely high-quality poles made with acid-free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light
- Semi-geodesic – Self-supporting structure, providing an excellent balance between weight and stability
- Flysheet and inner pitch together – Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- 20D ripstop siliconised nylon 5000mm – Weighing 42 g/m2, this is an extremely light, durable and waterproof fabric
- 70D Nylon 6000mm groundsheet – Highly durable and waterproof
- 15D 28gsm breathable nylon inner tent
- O-shaped inner doors – Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent – Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Multi-function flysheet door – Open from either side or roll away completely for an open porch
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fastpack tent bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Duraflex components – Strong and reliable
- Multiple reflective points – On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines – Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
|Pitching Time||10 mins|
|Packsize||48 x 15 x 15 cm|
|Capacity||2 Person Tent|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.