Vango F10 PCT 50:60s – Discontinued
The Vango F10 PCT 50:60S is the ultimate trekking rucksack. Packed with features, this rucksack is sure to help you along the way on your next adventure. From climbing to trekking, this is the bag for you.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango F10 PCT 50:60S is part of the Force 10 range, specifically designed for technical pursuits. This rucksack is the ultimate in multi-day packs, inspired by the Pacific Crest Trail. The PCT has been designed for long distance, multi-day trekking with a strong RipStop Nylon shell. This bag features Vango’s top of the range A1 back system offering fantastic stability and load balance whilst retaining ventilation even in the hottest conditions. The floating lid and easy opening make this pack easy to use, pack and find your essentials.
Vango F10 PCT 50:60S
- Single Adjust Back System (A1) – built around two body contoured alloy bars, the back system can be adjusted with one hand to fit almost any back length perfectly
- Excel 210D RipStop Nylon – exceptionally high-quality polyamide – lightweight, strong and durable with a double RipStop weave for additional tear-proof strength
- Additional zip pocket under lid – safe storage for small items
- AirMesh on rucksack straps – allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- 3D ergonomic hip belt – shaped for optimum comfort and load carrying
- Dasy chain allows accessory attachment
- Duals side compression straps – stabilise rucksack contents
- Expansion side zip pockets – slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Extendable gaiter – provides additional pack space and protection of contents from the elements
- Floating lid – expand capacity when carrying larger loads
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments – for carrying essential safety gear
- Top lid with zip pocket – provides easy access and safe storage
- Top compression straps – for compressing your load and strapping items underneath
- Side compression straps – to secure your load
- Shaped adjustable harness – provides optimum fit and comfort
- Compatible with most hydration packs
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Waterproof rain cover with reflective print
- Laser cut – highly reflective panels – for added visibility in poor conditions
- Zipped access via the front of the pack – easy access to items stored in the middle of the pack
- Duraflex buckles – strong and reliable
- SBS zips – high quality and durable zips
|Rucksack Dimensions||30 x 76 x 30 cm|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.