Vango F10 TMB 60:70 – Discontinued
The Vango F10 TMB 60:70 rucksack is inspired by the Tour De Mont Blanc, designed to be a technical bag perfect for advance adventures. The F10 TMB is packed with features to aid you on your technical pursuit, making your adventure a little easier.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango F10 TMB 60:70 is part of the F10 rucksack range, designed for technical pursuits. This rucksack has been inspired by the world-famous Tour De Mont Blanc, this pack has been engineered to provide fantastic stability and load balance through the adjustable A1 back system. The F10 TMB features Vango’s lightweight RipStop Nylon, designed to withstand whatever your adventure may throw at you. This rucksack is packed with features from bottom access, multiple rigging points and a floating hood, making this the ultimate long distance trekking pack.
Vango F10 TMB 60:70
- Single Adjust Back System (A1) – built around two body contoured alloy bars, the back system can adjust with one hand to fit almost any back length perfectly
- Additional zip pocket under lid, safe storage for small items
- 3D ergonomic hip belt – shaped for optimum comfort and load carrying
- AirMesh on rucksack straps – allow air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Duraflex buckles – strong and reliable
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments – for carrying essential safety gear
- Shaped adjustable harness – provides optimum fit and comfort
- SBS zips – high quality and durable zips
- Reflective points – aid visibility in poor weather
- Waterproof rain cover with reflective print
- Pro-weave side pockets – constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material
- Expansion side zip pockets – slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Ergonomic padded hip belt – shaped for optimum load transfer comfort
- Dual access points – 2 entry points for easy access to contents
- Floating lid – expand capacity when carrying larger loads
- Excel 210D RipStop Nylon – exceptionally high quality polyamide – lightweight, strong, durable with a doubled RipStop weave for additional tear-proof strength
|Rucksack Dimensions||25 x 76 x 36 cm|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.