Vango F10 XPD 3
The Vango F10 XPD 3 is a part of the Force Ten Series, making it the ideal tent for your next technical adventure. This tent has been developed from a mountain of expertise to create the best tent going.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when we have stock available again? Let us know!
The Vango F10 XPD 3 has been designed to be part of the Force 10 Series, specifically for technical adventures and pursuits. Vango have poured over 50 years of experience and feedback into creating the F10 XPD. The XPD is a 3 man tent, with a geodesic and added front porch, making it a comfortable yet practical tent. This tent features Yunan ultralight poles, along with a super durable 70D ripstop nylon flysheet, expedition doors, gear loops in the inner tent and the ability to internally guy for extra strength.
Vango F10 XPD 3
- Full geodesic design – Free standing pole structure. 7 cross over points (nodes) creates incredibly strong expedition tent
- 70D Ripstop Nylon Flysheet – Light and extremely durable flysheet fabric, waterproof to 5000mm
- Yunan UL Poles – High quality ultralite poles designed and made by Yunan in Korea
- Inner first pitching – Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Geodesic porch – Front pole crosses over the geodesic structure. Provides a vestibule that will stand up to bad weather. Extends the living and changing space when you need to sit out a storm
- Siliconised/PU Backed – Outer face has a siliconised coating to enhance the water repellency, increase tear strength and protect against UV degradation. The underside has a polyurethane coating for waterproofing and to allow the seam tape to effectively bond with the tent
- Groundsheet – 70 denier nylon fabric is a great balance between low weight and high durability. Waterproof to 6,000mm
- PU backed groundsheet with taped seams – Prevents water ingress
- Breathable ripstop inner fabric – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep. Ripstop weave for extended durability.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides watertight seal
- Bathtub groundsheet – Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Double-layer inner doors: zip away the breathable nylon for 100% mesh doors and maximum ventilation
- Expedition doors – Exit via top-half of door in built up snow. Good ventilation option
- O-shaped inner doors – Easy to open with one hand
- Inner tent roof vents – Zipped ventilation to reduce condensation
- Internal storage pockets – Provides convenient storage within the inner tent. Keep essentials close to hand
- Karabiner points – Strong and conveniently placed for hanging lighting or kit
- Pre-sewn internal loops – Option to create internal guy system to further increase the strength of geodesic tent
- Optional footprint – Protects inner tent from rough ground, and completes the Vari-Pitch options
- Porch snow valances
- Double vestibule – Access from both ends. Counter prevailing winds and/or extra storage space for kit intensive trips
- Multiple reflective points – On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies – Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Duraflex components – Strong and reliable
- Flysheet door vent – Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Fire retardant fabrics – Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
|Pitching Time||12 mins|
|Packsize||56 x 20 x 20 cm|
|Capacity||3 Person Tent|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.