Vango Halo XD 300 – Discontinued
The Vango Halo XD 300 is a great, freestanding tent with 2 entrances for easy of use. This tent couldn’t be simpler to pitch, with 3 identical poles, within minutes you have a home from home.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Halo XD 300 has been simple to use by all. This tent offers a rock-solid semi-geodesic design using three identical poles – so it couldn’t be easier to pitch. The Halo has two large doors, along with Yunan Eco Alloy Poles and a Ripstop flysheet to make is a robust and easy to use tent. This trekking tent is perfect for group camping on a campsite or on wild camping expeditions. This tent is part of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Recommended Kit meaning it is an ideal tent for most D of E expeditions. The Halo XD has upgraded features including reinforcements throughout, a pole repair kit and is generally a more robust version of the Vango Halo Pro tent.
Vango Halo XD 300
- Flysheet: 68D 190T Ripstop Polyester 5000mm – Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles – Extremely high-quality poles made with acid-free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light
- Semi-geodesic – Self-supporting structure, providing an excellent balance between weight and stability
- Flysheet and inner pitch together – Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Identical poles – For ease of pitching
- XD specification – upgraded specification designed for situations where extra durability is required
- Extra strong, thicker pegs
- Extra durable, size 10 zip
- Porch groundsheet – Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet – Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Twin flysheet doors – Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- O-shaped inner doors – Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent – Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fastpack tent bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points – On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines – Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Pole first aid kit – one emergency pole repair sleeve and spare pole section
|Pitching Time||12 mins|
|Packsize||50 x 22 x 22 cm|
|Capacity||3 Person Tent|
|Recommendations and Awards|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.