Vango Hayward 600XL – Discontinued
The Vango Hayward 600XL is the ideal tent for any family adventures. This tent is packed with features to make this the ultimate in versatility – outdoor living space, indoor living space and adjustable bedroom layouts!
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Hayward 600XL is the ideal tent for any family camping adventure! This tent offers a spacious living area combined with the expansive, pre-attached front extension and adjustable bedroom layout – making it a truly versatile tent for whatever your family adventure may be. The Hayward includes a fully sewn-in groundsheet, zipped curtains, zipped inner dividers in the bedrooms and high ceilings to make your camping experience as comfortable as possible.
Vango Hayward 600XL
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for a power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides watertight seal
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all-round protection
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Pre-angled poles – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 150D 5000HH – highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and at 150D it increases strength, life expectancy and improves feel when compared to lighter denier flysheets
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Zipped inner divider – Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Covered entrance – gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials.
- Double zip door – provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- High visibility guylines with tidies – guylines are bright and easy to see in low light conditions
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters – Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Living area pockets – Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- Zipped privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Pre-attached extension – Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space
- Secondary mesh doors on all flysheet doors – Provides ventilation whilst keeping insects outside
- Vango AirZone – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Two entrances have a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
|Pitching Time||22 mins|
|Packsize||70 x 38 x 40 cm|
|Capacity||6 Person Tent|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.