Vango Hudson 600 – Discontinued
The Vango Hudson 600 is the perfect family tent for any weekend adventure. This tent has a large living area, along with a large sleeping area. Within a matter of minutes, you can pitch up your home from home.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Hudson 600 is a quick to pitch family tent, perfect for helping you and your family escape to the outdoors. Featuring a pre-attached extension and canopy, this tent means you can make the most of the space, no matter the weather – use the canopy to avoid rain entering the living space, or to have some shade when the sun is beaming.
Vango Hudson 600
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides a watertight seal
- Vango AirZone – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for a power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all-round protection
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms – Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric
- Toggled privacy curtains – Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Toggled inner divider – Flexible options for sleeping
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions
- Pre-angled poles – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Covered entrance – gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- The entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
|Pitching Time||17 mins|
|Packsize||70 x 30 x 33 cm|
|Capacity||6 Person Tent|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.