Vango Latitude 300 Long – Discontinued
Stay warm and snuggly with the 3-4 Season Vango Latitude 300 Long. This sleeping bag has been made longer in length than traditional bags. It’s been designed for temperatures between -7°C and 20°C. The Latitude range of sleeping bags are ideal if pack size isn’t a priority for you while camping.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Latitude 300 Long is ideal for those on adventure trips and expeditions, particularly Scouts, DofE and other youth group users. It is ideal for those in need of a dependable sleeping bag that’s longer in length than traditional bags.
The Vango Thermal Embrace System increases the effectiveness of the sleeping bag’s insulation while the Thermal-Reverb reflects heat back to the user. Whilst the Insulite Helix insulation uses a mix of hollow and multi-channel fibres. Wicks moisture regulates temperature and provides effective insulation perfect for those adventurers camping on a campsite and wild camping expeditions.
Vango Latitude 300 Long
- Off-set double layer construction – Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Insulite Helix is a blend of hollow and multi-channel fibres which regulate temperature and transfer moisture away from the user. The fibres compress to a small size giving effective insulation whilst keeping overall weight low.
- Polair Experience diamond ripstop polyester is carefully designed for a wide range of outdoor users, benefiting from its durability, water resistance and breathability.
- Soft to the touch, Polair Silky gives a level of comfort that is hugely beneficial after a long day’s trekking.
- Thermal-Reverb – Aluminised layer reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System – Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure – Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood’s dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot – Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Insulated zip baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket – Provides convenient storage for small items
- 4-strap compression stuffsack – Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 – Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
|Packsize||32 x 25 x 25 cm|
|Suggested Usage Max||20°|
|Internal Length||220 cm|
|Suggested Usage Min||-7°|
|Max User Height||205 cm|
|Internal Foot Width||50 cm|
|Fill Type||Insulite Helix|
|External Chest Width||82 cm|
|Internal Chest Width||80 cm|
|Recommendations and Awards|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.