Vango Nitestar Junior
Keep your young adventurer cosy and warm on their next camping adventure, with the Vango Nitestar Junior Sleeping Bag.
The Vango Nitestar Junior is the ideal sleeping bag for your young adventurer! This bag has a double layer of insulation for extra warmth, giving it a 3 season rating. This bag is ideal for first-time expeditions and camps and is part of the Scout Association’s Recommended Kit.
Vango Nitestar Junior
- 210T Diamond Embossed Polyester – A strong 100% polyester with a diamond embossed design
- Off-set double layer construction – Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation – Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- 100% polyester 190T slightly brushed- A soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Reversed, two-way auto-lock zip, with plastic zip cob – Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation and can be opened from inside the bag. The auto-lock prevents the bag from opening when rolling over during the night. The plastic zip cob is provided on the Junior model for additional safety
- Grab loops – To aid zip movement. Hold loop when moving the zip
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping – Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Hanging loops – Hang bag to air
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag – Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- Horizontal stitching – Evenly spaced to hold the insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- 4-strap compression stuff sack – Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Insulated zip baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Internal pocket – Provides convenient storage for small items
|Packsize||29 x 21 x 21 cm|
|Suggested Usage Max||20°|
|Internal Length||165 cm|
|Suggested Usage Min||4°|
|Max User Height||155 cm|
|Internal Foot Width||48 cm|
|Fill Type||Insulite Alpha|
|External Chest Width||70 cm|
|Internal Chest Width||68 cm|
|Recommendations and Awards|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day (if ordered before 4pm), however, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us up to 10 working days to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are shipped by DHL.
Orders under £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch and any orders over £75 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Easy, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item? No problem, just package the unwanted items up and click the link below. Then follow the steps to produce a pre-paid returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund within 7 working days.