Vango Omega 250
The Vango Omega 250 has a large inner space, large living space, and comparatively low weight. Perfect for bike touring, car camping, or for longer trips! Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Recommended.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when we have stock available again? Let us know!
The Vango Omega 250 is one of Vango’s long-standing favourites. The Omega is a great basecamp tent, ideal for longer expeditions with invaluable extra living space. This tent has been designed for larger groups to camp together and provides a great space for socialising and planning. Using Vango’s Tension Band System technology ensures this tent performs in adverse conditions.
Vango Omega 250
- Tunnel tent – Style provides the greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together – Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System – increases tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet – highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Clip-in riser porch groundsheet – Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment while reducing draughts
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet – Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles – Lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Rain stop flysheet doors – Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Twin flysheet doors – Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- O-shaped inner doors – Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent – Open from the top to ventilate porch
- The entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fastpack tent bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points – On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines – Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
|Pitching Time||12 mins|
|Packsize||48 x 18 x 18 cm|
|Capacity||2 Person Tent|
|Recommendations and Awards|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.