Vango Pathfinder 55 – Discontinued
The Vango Pathfinder 55 is the ideal multi-day rucksack for beginners. This is a Scout Recommended rucksack – packed with features to make it as comfortable as possible whilst out and about adventuring.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Pathfinder 55 is a great all rounder for multi-day hiking. This rucksack uses a simple Size Tolerant back system, to balance and spread the load, making it more comfortable to trek with. The rucksack is packed with accessories designed to make life easier on your trek. From, top and bottom access to ergonomically designed hip belt – this rucksack is designed for comfort. The Pathfinder is a Scout Recommended rucksack, ideal for people taking part in their first multi-day hikes.
Vango Pathfinder 55
- Lightweight and durable polyester fabric
- Excel 600D Polyester – 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU for a multi-purpose, robust fabric
- Size tolerant back system – simple, robust carry system that has the same load carrying abilities as our adjustable rucksacks – shaped back creates a chimney effect that encourages ventilation
- Duraflex buckles – strong and reliable
- Dual access points – 2 entry points for easy access to contents
- Ergonomic padded hip belt – shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Twin mesh pockets – provides easy access and storage
|Rucksack Dimensions||29 x 73 x 32 cm|
|Recommendations and Awards|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.