Vango Pinnacle 70:80 – Discontinued
The Vango Pinnacle 70:80 rucksack is Duke of Edinburgh’s Award recommended due to ease of use. This rucksack has an easy to adjust back and is packed with features to make your adventure, from DofE expeditions to multi-day mountain treks, a little easier.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Pinnacle 70:80 is at the top of Vango’s trekking range of rucksacks. This bag is ideal for those who are heading out on longer adventures. The Pinnacle features Vango’s A1 back system, designed to be adjustable with one hand, whilst on the move. This rucksack is ideal for variable loads and terrain, packed with features to make your adventure a little easier. This rucksack is Duke of Edinburgh’s Award recommended.
Vango Pinnacle 70:80
- Compatible with most hydration packs
- Single Adjust Back System (A1) – built around two body contoured alloy bars – the back system can be adjusted with one hand to fit almost any back length perfectly
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Detachable rain cover – included in the base of the pack to keep pack dry and aid visibility in low light
- Duraflex buckles – strong and reliable
- Ergonomic hip belt with zipped pockets – shaped for comfort with quick and convenient storage for small items
- Excel 420D Honeycomb Polyester and Excel 600D Honeycomb Polyester – both offer great strength to weight ratio
- Expansion side zip pockets – slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Extendable gaiter – provides additional pack space and protection of content from the elements
- Floating lid – expand capacity when carrying larger loads
- Pro-weave side pockets – constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material
- Top lid with zip pocket – provides easy access and safe storage for small items
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments – for carrying essential safety gear
- Zip access to main compartment – provides quick access to pack contents
- Reflective points – aids visibility in poor weather or at night
|Rucksack Dimensions||28 x 88 x 35 cm|
|Recommendations and Awards|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.