Vango Rosewood – Discontinued
The Vango Rosewood is the ultimate in family adventures! This tent uses the tradition Tipi design, but tweeked in a way that makes this tent even more spacious and easy to use!
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Rosewood is a tipi style tent, designed using Vango’s deluxe poly-cotton fabric and utilises a steal and alloy poled tied-arch system. This means the space inside is not restricted by a central pole! The Rosewood features a pre-attached sun-canopy, allowing you to enjoy the most of the summer sun. This tent is a real head turner, due to its classic, yet sophisticated design. It is ideal for those who are looking to add a little luxury to their camping experience.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all-round protection.
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for a power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Oxford Ripstop Polyester Groundsheet – maximises strength and durability.
- Covered entrance – gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- TC lightweight polycotton (200g per m2) – Lightweight, durable fabric. Helps to keep the tent cooler when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions
- PowerPlus Steel Poles – Steel poles are used to give maximum strength and stability in many of our tunnel tents.
- Tied Arch System (TAS)- A patented system which makes pitching easier and provides increased living space.
- PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable
- Vango AirZone – High and low-level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters – Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Pre-attached sun canopy – Provides a great place to relax outside your tent, shelter from the rain or shade from the sun or a covered space to store extra kit
- Toggled privacy curtains – Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Two entrances have a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
|Pitching Time||20 mins|
|Packsize||72 x 34 x 34 cm|
|Capacity||6 Person Tent|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.