Vango Sherpa 70:80 – Discontinued
The Sherpa 70:80 is a Duke of Edinburgh’s Award recommended piece of kit. This rucksack is easy to fit, with maximum comfort for multi-day expeditions and adventures. Packed with features to aid you on your journey.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Sherpa 70:80 is a fully adjustable rucksack, equipped with the Self Adjust back system. This rucksack is an excellent all-round multi-day bag, recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, because of its shaped adjustable harness, providing excellent fit and comfort. The Sherpa is ideal for multi-day trips, with AirMesh straps allowing air to flow, keeping you cool whilst on the go.
Vango Sherpa 70:80
- Self Adjust back system – a robust, highly tested and well fitted for almost all back lengths
- Shaped adjustable harness – provides optimum fit and comfort
- Excel 600D Polyester – 600 Denier yarn, back coated with Pu for multi-purpose, robust fabric
- Excel 1680D Polyester – sturdy PU coated, creating a strong and abrasion resistant fabric
- Side compression straps – to secure your load
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Additional zip pocket under lid – safe storage for small items
- Classic fixed volume zipped side pockets – access essential items with ease
- Pro-weave side pockets – constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material
- Ergonomic hip belt with zipped pockets – shaped for comfort with quick and convenient storage of small items
- Detachable rain cover – included in the base of the pack to keep the bag dry and you visible in poor light
- Elastic, cord clips and adjusters – allow attachment of sleeping mat to the front of the pack
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments – for carrying essential safety gear
- Shoulder fit guide – indicates correctly adjusted rucksack harness
- AirMesh on rucksack straps – allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Compatible with most hydration packs
- Side grab handle – for easy transportation
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whilst – provides secure fit along with an easy to access whistle for safety
- Reflective points – aids visibility in low light
- Duraflex buckles – strong and reliable
- Optional drawcord compartment divider – to separate items within the pack
- Water resistant zipped compartment – designed to accommodate OS Maps
|Rucksack Dimensions||33 x 84 x 28 cm|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.