Vango Soul 200 – Discontinued
The Vango Soul 200, the simplest of lightweight tents. The Soul 200 is great for backpacking and expedition where minimising kit size is essential whilst still providing a strong and sturdy tent for sleeping in. Scout Association Recommended Kit.
The Vango Soul 200 is an ideal starter tent for those taking their first adventure! Pitched in a matter of minutes, the Soul is a simple tunnel tent with two poles. This tent is perfect for those adventurers who wish to minimise pitching time and make the most of the great outdoors.
Vango Soul 200
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Lantern hanging points – Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Additional ventilation – increases airflow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner first pitching – Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Fastpack tent bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
|Pitching Time||7 mins|
|Packsize||52 x 15 x 15 cm|
|Capacity||2 Person Tent|
|Recommendations and Awards|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.