Vango Spey 400+
The Vango Spey 400+ is an ideal tent for adventurers, travellers, small families and couples. This easy to pitch tent can transform your weekend into a ture adventure, boasting with living and storage space!
Out of stock
Want to be notified when we have stock available again? Let us know!
The Vango Spey 400+ is an easy to pitch, two poled tunnel tent, featuring Vango’s innovative Gothic Arch poles, preventing excessive pole flex. This tent features clear windows allowing light into the porch area, along with an extra spacious porch/living area, great for storing your kit. This tent also features a lights out bedroom, so you get the best nights sleep, ready for your adventure the next day!
Vango Spey 400+
- Gothic arch pole structure – Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Porch groundsheet – Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Lantern hanging points – Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Handled carry bag – Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High Visibility Guylines attached at optimum positions for stability and tension.
- Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Flysheet and inner pitch together – Quick and easy to pitch and pack
|Pitching Time||15 mins|
|Packsize||65 x 20 x 20 cm|
|Capacity||4 Person Tent|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.