Vango Trek Gear Store – Discontinued
The Vango Trek Gear Store is ideal for extending your Vango tent on longer adventures. This store provides you with great extra storage or living space.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Trek Gear Store has been designed to increase the space of Vango’s front-entry trekking tents. The gear store provides more storage space for multi-night expeditions by offering a little extra living space. It snugly fits over the side of the tent with a fully zipped front door.
Vango Trek Gear Store
- Flysheet: Protex RS – Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm
- Gothic arch pole structure – Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles – Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Flysheet door vent – Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Multi-function flysheet door – Open from either side, or roll away completely for an open porch
- Fast pack tent bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines – Provides high visibility in low light
- Flexible fit pegging points – Elasticised rear panel and multiple pegging points allow a secure fit onto small and large trekking tents
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
|Pitching Time||8 mins|
|Packsize||47 x 14 x 14 cm|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.