Vango Wilderness 350 – Discontinued
The 3 Season Vango Wilderness 350 combines good quality, stylish mummy-shaped bag at an affordable price, making it appealing to first-time family campers, Scouts expeditionists, festival goers and young families alike.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Wilderness 350 sleeping bag features fresh and vibrant colour and is designed with soft-touch fabrics. These Scout Recommended sleeping bags include a couple of handy internal pockets for storing valuables and zip guards to prevent snagging from your clothing and itself.
Vango Wilderness 350
- Single-layer stitch through construction – Maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down.
- 100% polyester 190T Pongee – A soft to touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation – Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions.
- 210T microfibre polyester – A soft to touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
- Shaped hood with drawcord closure – Reduces heat loss from the head. Drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for controllable heat retention.
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag.
- Insulated zip baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots.
- Woven zip puller – Allows quick and easy operation of the zip.
- Grab loops – To aid zip movement. Hold loop when moving zip.
- Two-way X-Lock zip – Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. X-Lock design holds zip in place but will move under force. Ideal for getting up in a hurry.
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2002 – Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards.
- 4-strap compression stuffsack – Minimises pack size for easy transportation.
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag – Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency.
- Horizontal stitching – Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout.
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping – Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing.
- Two-way auto-lock zip – Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag.
- Internal pocket – Provides convenient storage for small items.
- Hanging loops – Hang bag to air.
|Pack Size||42 cm x 26 cm|
|Limit||-2 Degree Celsius|
|Chest Width||80 cm|
|Extreme||-18 Degree Celsius|
|Max user Height||190 cm|
|Suggested Usage Max||20 Degrees Celsius|
|Suggested Usage Min||1 Degrees Celsius|
|Foot Width||48 cm|
|Comfort||3 Degrees Celsius|
|Recommendations and Awards|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.