Vango Woburn 400 – Discontinued
The Vango Woburn 400 is a great tent for escaping with the family for a little adventure! This tent has many features to make you feel like you are in a home from home.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Woburn 400 is a classic 3 poled weekend tent, with full hand up height throughout. This tent is ideal for family weekend breaks, with a great balance between large living space and large bedroom. Transform the front door into an extra shelter area by attaching optional king poles into the eyelets, this is great for meal preparation or just rekaxing at the end of the day.
Vango Woburn 400
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides watertight seal
- Linked-in groundsheet – Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms – Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider – Flexible options for sleeping.
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Toggled privacy curtains – Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Vango AirZone – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
|Pitching Time||15 mins|
|Packsize||63 x 26 x 26 cm|
|Capacity||4 Person Tent|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.