Vango Zeta 300+ Alloy – Discontinued
The Vango Zeta 300+ Alloy tent is a great adventure tent. This tent is super robust and made from very strong materials, it can totally withstand whatever your adventure may throw at you!
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Zeta 300+ Alloy is an easy to pitch dome tent. This tent features a lights out inner to help you get the best nights sleep possible, ready for you day of adventuring ahead. The roof pole offers you additional headroom entering and exiting the tent. The porch is ideal for storing camping equipment, leaving you even more space inside the tent. The alloy range of tents feature strong allow king poles, bigger and sturdier zips and much more durable pegs, making this a very robust and wear resistant tent.
Vango Zeta 300+ Alloy
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Fast pack tent bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Inner first pitching – Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Lantern hanging points – Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles – Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Heavy Duty Zips – Bigger, stronger and more durable zips
- Heavy Duty Steel Pegs – More durable and bigger pegs
- Twin flysheet doors – Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
|Pitching Time||10 mins|
|Packsize||50 x 16 x 16 cm|
|Capacity||3 Person Tent|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.