What will your next adventure be?
At Project X Adventures, we pride ourselves by...
Creating bespoke, exciting, interesting and great value-for-money adventures as well as stocking our favourite tried and tested brands in our store.
Working hard to exceed your expectations by delivering your order as soon as we can or providing awesome activities all around the world.
Providing the best possible prices in everything we do; without compromising our quality, safety or the integrity of our brands and suppliers.
Having the freedom to provide a unique and tailored service; working with the right activity providers, suppliers and brands to suit your needs.
We are the one-stop-shop for adventure
From our expeditions and experiences taking you to some of the most amazing places, to providing the equipment for your travels and activities, we have everything you need to get more adventure into your life!
Welcome to our website!
Project X Adventures has the simple mission to be the one-stop shop for adventure. Formed from my love of travel, adventure and seeing the world, I wanted to create something that would allow me to share that with more and more people. That could be taking a youth group on their first expedition outside of the UK, enabling them to try new and exciting activities, visiting amazing locations, experiencing the culture and meeting new people. Or perhaps a group of friends, family or colleagues on a day out in the UK, having a taster of activities such as climbing, clay pigeon shooting, power boating or hill walking, working together, forming relationships and sharing the experience together. It could also be supplying good quality outdoor equipment to prepare you for whatever comes your way on your next adventure!
These are just a taster of what we can do to support your adventures, so please get in touch if you would like to find out more!
Thank you very much for taking the time to have a look around!
Keep yourself up to date!
Keep up to date with our Social Media and join our newsletter to find out all about our recent adventures, our best deals and our latest news!
- New Website Launched! - 24 March 2014
- Bear Grylls finds out about our Nepal Expedition! - 12 May 2014
- Friday Freebie winner announced! - 21 May 2015
- The Mountain Adventure is here! - 1 June 2015
- #WeekendAdventure winner announced! - 22 June 2015
- Summer promotion… Free shipping for all! - 22 June 2015
- Happy 2nd Birthday Project X Adventures! - 16 September 2015
- Hamper Competition Winner Announced! - 16 November 2015
- Christmas and New Years Opening Hours and Last Delivery Date - 1 December 2015
- Our Website will be going down for a complete re-design - 1 January 2016
The Project X Store
Our favourite tried and tested outdoor brands, at great prices!
Science in Sport Intro – 3 Sachets and Water Bottle – 600 mlRetail Price: £5.99£5.17 Add to basket
Pyramid Trek 20 – 20% DEET – 60 mlRetail Price: £5.25£4.94 Add to basket
Buff Original – Medieval BlueRetail Price: £15.00£11.75 Add to basket
Teko Unisex Midweight Hiking Socks – M3RINO.XCRetail Price: £16.00£14.56 Select options
- Beyond The Beaten Track
- Bla Band
- Lonely Planet
- Ordnance Survey
- Outdoor Technology
- Quad Lock
- Science in Sport
- SP Gadgets
- Custom Kit
- Hiking and Trekking
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- Camping and Expeditions
- Bushcraft and Survival
- Kit Bags
- Travel Essentials
- First Aid Kits
- Guide Books
- Health and Hygiene
- Insect and Mosquito Protection
- Kit Bags
- Energy and Recovery
- Food and Drink
From kit reviews to travel advice, our team share their experiences of the outdoors!
Latest Blog Post
Picking the perfect gifts for Christmas can be tricky, between our bundles and top 5 gifts, you’ll be sure to find the perfect gift!
- Project X Top 5: Christmas Gifts for Tropical Adventure
- Project X Top 5: Christmas Gifts for Winter Adventures
- Project X Top 5: Christmas Gifts for British Adventures
- Project X Top 5: Facts About Tusk
- Project X Top 5: Christmas Gifts for Campers