Anatom Explorer Quick-Lock Trekking Poles – Discontinued
Anatom Explorer Quick-Lock Trekking Poles have been rated 5 stars by ‘The Great Outdoors’ and really are fantastic poles, whether your a trekking pole novice or expert. They’re a great price for their quality, practicality and functionality.
This item has now been discontinued
The Anatom Explorer Quick-Lock Trekking Poles have EVA foam handles, with adjusted straps, allowing you to fit your grip perfectly. Made from 6000 aircraft grade alloy, they’re quick and easy to lock/unlock, using the self lubricating, anti-corrosive brass screws. The poles also have end stoppers on each section of pole, this prevents humidity build up and oxidation! All poles come with carbide top, with a factory fitted rubber protector and small removable basket, depending on your preference and terrain.
Not only this, but the poles come with a lifetime guarantee (with Anatom) against fault of manufacture.
Anatom Explorer Quick-Lock Trekking Poles
|Weight per pole||245g|
10 Reasons to use walking poles
- Better propulsion.
- Reduction in impact on lower back, legs, knees, ankles, and feet. A 1999 study in The Journal of Sports Medicine found that using poles can reduce compressive force on the knees by up to 25 percent.
- Poles can be used to deflect minor obstacles such as thorny blackberries and spider webs.
- Poles can help you establish and maintain a consistent rhythm.
- The extra two points of contact significantly increase your traction on slippery surfaces like mud, snow, and loose rock.
- Poles help you maintain balance in difficult terrain such as during river crossings, on tree root-strewn tracks and on slippery wooden bridges.
- Use them as a probe to learn more about streams, puddles and melting snow bridges.
- Defend against attacks from dogs and other wildlife.
- Poles help to alleviate some of the weight you carry.
- Trekking poles can be used for things other than trekking. They save the weight of bringing dedicated tent poles; pitching a shelter with trekking poles can save up to two pounds and Poles can also double as a medical splint.
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.