Vango Atlas 350 – Bondi Blue
The 3 Season Vango Atlas 350 is a great entry level mummy sleeping bag. It has an 9.5 TOG rating which is ideal for camping in temperatures between 0°C – 20°C
This item is will be delivered within 2 - 7 days.
The Vango Atlas 350 is an entry level mummy-shaped bag that offers good quality combined with great value, ideal for family camping trips, scout/guides and those taking their first steps into the world of camping. The Atlas has a comfortable 9.5 TOG rating which gives it a recommended temperature range of 0°C – 20°C.
Vango Atlas 350
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested – Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops – Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Head Rest – Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag – Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction – Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip – Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Woven Zip Puller – Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
|Packsize||42 x 24 x 24 cm|
|Suggested Usage Max||20°|
|Internal Length||195 cm|
|Suggested Usage Min||-3°|
|Max User Height||185 cm|
|Internal Foot Width||48 cm|
|Fill Type||30% Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre/70% Polyester Fill|
|External Chest Width||80 cm|
|Internal Chest Width||78 cm|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.