Vango Hogan Hub – Discontinued
The Vango Hogan Hub is the ideal camping addition. This event shelter can provide the ideal space to set up a camp kitchen, provide extra shelter when the weather is not in your favour, or create a relaxing seating area for the evenings.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Hogan Hub makes the perfect event shelter, whether you want a little extra space whilst camping or some shelter in the garden in our unpredictable British summer! The Hogan Hub includes four full doors along with a groundsheet so you are prepared for any weather conditions, each door has a mesh panel to keep the bugs out but giving you much-needed ventilation.
Vango Hogan Hub
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides a watertight seal
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Flat entry – Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Handled carry bag – Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
|Pitching Time||15 mins|
|Packsize||68 x 20 x 24 cm|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.