Vango Langley 600XL – Discontinued
The Vango Langley 600XL is the ideal family adventure tent – bring you a little closer to nature. This tent has plenty of space for your family to relax in, no matter the weather, along with a great canopy extension pre-attached at the front, ideal for a kitchen area or some well needed shade.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Langley 600XL is an extremely versatile family tent. This tent features the luxury of stand up height, large living area, front canopy along with a fully sewn-in groundsheet. This tent is truly a home from home whilst you and your family are living the adventure and exploring the great outdoors. With oversized air vents, this tent has great airflow and a reduced chance of condensation build up.
Vango Langley 600XL
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for a power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Covered entrance – gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- The entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Pre-attached extension – Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all-round protection
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Toggled inner divider – Flexible options for sleeping
- Toggled privacy curtains – Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials.
- Pre-angled poles – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides a watertight seal
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms – Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Double zip door – provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Vango AirZone – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
|Pitching Time||22 mins|
|Packsize||70 x 30 x 40 cm|
|Capacity||6 Person Tent|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.