Vango Stanford 800XL – Discontinued
The Vango Standford 800XL is a great 8 man tent, ideal for large family camping adventures. This tent boasts large sleeping areas and living area, so you can all have your own space, should the weather not be on your side.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Stanford 800XL is a great family tent, ideal for when you all require space and privacy. The Stanford is constructed using pre-angled poles to create more internal space, along with acting as a bracing mechanism against strong side winds. With an over door canopy, this tent is great for wetter conditions, to reduce the rain coming in, but also this tent has the space for all the family.
Vango Stanford 800XL
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled poles – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides a watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all-round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms – Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- The entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Covered entrance – gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door – provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials.
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider – Flexible options for sleeping.
- Generous king-sized bedrooms – big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Toggled privacy curtains – Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Vango AirZone – High and low-level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
|Pitching Time||22 mins|
|Packsize||70 x 29 x 36 cm|
|Capacity||8 Person Tent|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.