Vango Winslow 600 – Discontinued
The Vango Winslow 600 is the ideal tent for first time campers, whether it’s a family, couple or friends adventure! This tent is roomy, with a large living area and sleeping area with lights-out technology for a great nights sleep.
This item has now been discontinued
The Vango Winslow 600 is the perfect tunnel tent for small families or friends. This is an excellent tent for first-timers to the camping world. The Winslow offers a spacious living area with a large front enterance, with large clear plastic windows, so the sun can shine in, but also curtains for privacy.
Vango Winslow 600
- All flysheet seams are factory taped – Provides watertight seal
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms – Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider – Flexible options for sleeping.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Easypack carry bag – Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
|Pitching Time||15 mins|
|Packsize||73 x 32 x 32 cm|
|Capacity||6 Person Tent|
Shipping is free on all orders for our UK customers!
Orders will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. This is usually the same day if the items are available in our main store and if ordered before 4pm. However, in some extremely rare cases, it may take us a bit longer to process.
Once your order has been processed it will be shipped by Royal Mail’s 24 or Tracked 24 Service, which delivers Monday to Saturday. Larger or heavier orders are then shipped by DHL.
Orders under £50 will be sent by the Royal Mail 24 Service, which delivers within 48 hours of despatch. Orders over £35 will be sent by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service, which delivers within 24 hours of despatch, and any orders over £100 will require a signature.
You will receive a Royal Mail or DHL Tracking Number once your order has been processed.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us if you require the items urgently.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about delivery.
We currently charge £15 for all orders for customers outside of the UK.
Return an Item
Simple, no fuss returns!
Not happy with the product? Item doesn’t fit? Or did we send the wrong item?
No problem, all you need to do is package the unwanted items up, ready to send back.
Then click the link below to produce a Royal Mail Pre-paid Returns sticker and take the package to your nearest Post Office.
We’ll then process the items and arrange your refund as quickly as possible.